We’re pleased to announce the arrival of the Esendex Web App, which gives account administrators (who manage more than one account) more control over their users, and also provides an improved user interface.
- There’s no longer any need to contact Esendex when you want to create a new broadcast messaging account. Administrators can quickly do this by themselves in the new environment. This addition is also available within our API.
- You can now take credits from one account and re-allocate them to another. This feature has been added to both the administration environment, and also the API.
- The account administrator is able to set up a low message limit. When that limit is reached, a message is sent to your preferred recipient notifying them of their balance, with a link to purchase more credits.
- Post-pay customers are able to put a cap on how many messages are sent through a particular account per month, by setting up limits for each unique account.
- A completely redesigned administrative environment UX, providing simpler and faster ways to carry out tasks.
When asked for his thoughts on the new Esendex Admin Web App, David Attenborough (Head of Product at Esendex), had this to say:
“The new Admin Web App is the direct result of customer feedback; you asked for it, so we developed it. I’m excited to see the reaction from our customers when we give them these great new tools, which will represent quantifiable gains for them. We’ve also packaged this in a cleaner and more user friendly environment which I’m confident our customers will love”
When will the new environment be available, and who is it for?
The Esendex Admin Web App is be available from 15th March 2018*, by users who have admin permissions activated on their accounts. If you need to know how to do this please contact Esendex support. API users can also access the new functionality from 15th March 2018, with details available through the Esendex developer site.
If you have any questions that you’d like to ask about the Esendex Admin Web App then please don’t hesitate to ask by calling us on 1300 764 946, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*15th March 2018 AU, IE and UK only. FR, DACH, ES versions to follow.