11 November 2020
With health being at the forefront of most people’s minds in 2020, technology within the sector has never been so important. It is with excitement we announce our sponsorship of the 2020 Digital Health Institute Summit. An event to discuss the health issues of today and share information to find the solutions.
Here at Esendex, we have seen the benefits our customers have experienced from utilising messaging solutions to better communicate with staff, patients and their community.
To coincide with our sponsorship, we have listed our most relevant health blogs and whitepaper:
- Our blog on direct messaging, being used to facilitate research experiments by prompting and reminding specific instructions that are integral for the studies accuracy.
- How SMS is used for staff management, an easier way to schedule rosters and an effective communication method for requesting pre-shift checks.
- Our whitepaper on direct communication within the health sector.
- How direct-messaging can improve communication within the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How SMS reminders can reduce missed appointments and save costs.
If you have questions about how our solutions could aid communication within your organisation, please click here to arrange a complimentary consultation with one of our communication experts.
Please click the graphic below if you’re interested in finding out more or registering for the 2020 Digital Health Institute Summit. If you’re already attending the DHIS, we welcome you to click through to the Esendex partnership profile to view our ‘Mobile-led solutions for healthcare providers‘ video and offer for attendees.