Business continuity guide
- Business critical communications
- How to create a business continuity plan
- How to manage remote workforce (especially in time of crisis)
- 3 steps to ensure business continuity in a crisis
Healthcare / Aged Care
- Email, App or SMS – what’s the best channel for internal communications (especially with casual workers)?
How to guides
- How to send emergency SMS
Using our web platform Echo, you can upload contacts and send thousands of SMS in a matter of minutes.
- How to send PDF with an SMS
Using Messaging Studio, you can attach a PDF file to your SMS to send long form messages like revised policies and regulations.
It is no doubt that we are all in uncharted territory here. We understand it is vital for businesses and organisation to have an uninterrupted service to enable them to act quickly as the COVID-19 situation evolves locally and globally. At Esendex we have years of experience in helping different businesses and organisations communicate througout many emergency and crisis situations; and we’d like to reassure you that our system is robust, our team is well prepared and there will be no impact to our services. We are committed to helping all businesses and organisations to communicate effectively and efficiently in this unprecedented time.
Start your FREE trial
25 free messages. 7 days. Sign up in 30 seconds.
No credit card required.
We’re sorry – there was a problem with your signup. Please call 1300 764 946.