Close to the CBD
25 days holiday
Regular social events
Table tennis & dartsAPPLY NOW
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to manage our digital marketing activities alongside a variety of other marketing activities. You will be a dynamic marketer looking to build professional experience. You will be a bright, conscientious and articulate professional with a positive, “can-do” attitude.
You will be part of a larger Marketing team based in the UK and Europe and will work closely with them but will be in a standalone role for Australia so will have the opportunity to really put your stamp on the future of our Australian marketing activities. You will be responsible for:
- Managing all paid search advertising - Google Ads, Bing, Social Media etc.
- Editing and optimising our Australian websites for natural and paid traffic
- Developing SEO/CRO experiments, following the content marketing strategy
- Competitor analysis of the Australian market - direct and indirect
- Developing a detailed understanding of our target markets, opportunities and risks
- Managing customer communications - via email, SMS and SMS landing pages
- Contribute to the offline marketing strategy such as managing events and creating sales collateral
- Assisting in product launches and analysing the effectiveness of campaigns
- Engaging with team members and managers based in the UK and Europe. (This will involve out of hours meetings.)
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience working with Google Ads
- Highly analytical
- Great copywriting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Good Excel skills and practical experience of the Microsoft Office package
- A consistent professional approach at all times
- A team player with a flexible approach
- Ability to work autonomously
- A creative aptitude and innovative mindset.
It would be great if you also had:
- A background in SEO
- Previous experience of working in a technology business.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, with 25 days holiday and your birthday off work, plus regular social events! On top of this you can expect Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party(when COVID permits...).
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
To apply please send a full CV and a covering letter addressing the above selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.