Close to the CBD
25 days holiday
Regular social events
Table tennis & dartsAPPLY NOW
Reporting directly to the Australian General Manager, you will be accountable for executing business growth plans for our self-service segment in Australia.
You will drive the business forward, generating and winning new business by delivering new customers, revenue and sales conversion rates measured against target and budget. You will be responsible for:
- Handling web leads, inbound calls, enquiries and generating additional revenue via phone and email
- Upselling to recently won, new customers to find additional opportunities
- Value-based selling by understanding the true value of our products and solutions for our customers
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales key performance indicators such as number of new customer contacts, number of lead conversions and number of closed sales
- Qualifying and understanding all opportunities effectively
- Proactively handling all sales enquiries to maximise customer retention
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Ensuring the customer journey is as smooth as possible from trialling our services to buying them
- Managing Sales and Support enquiries (email/phone/online chat)
- Maintaining up to date records on the company’s CRM system (SalesForce.com/Hubspot CRM)
- Living and showing our values at all times: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity
You will be an exceptional candidate, with experience in a similar role. In particular we are looking for candidates who have:
- Inbound/inside sales experience in a B2B environment
- Self-motivated and target-orientated
- Strong communication/negotiation skills
- Demonstrable track record of sales success
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results driven
- Experience of using a CRM system
- SaaS/Technology background
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, with 25 days holiday and your birthday off work, plus regular social events! On top of this you can expect Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party(when COVID permits...).
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
To apply please send a full CV and a covering letter addressing the above selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.